Monday, May 11, 2009

Please take note...

...that I am up and WIDE awake at 11:53 p.m.! I believe I have conquered the 9:00 dead -to-the-world-fall-asleep-standing-up-slump from the first 4 months of my pregnancy. Here is a list of the possible reasons for my insomnia:

1. When I close my eyes, all I see are little girl outfits.

2. I've sketched out an entire 4 page spread of how I'd like our little gal's nursery to look like and now I'm ready to get CRACKIN! Does Pottery Barn have power hours?

3. My mother-in-law is graciously going to be making our bedding for us and I may or may not have become addicted to fabric websites and quilt pattern ideas.

4. www.etsy.com (nough' said) Only go to this website if you plan on wasting 2.5 hours.

5. polar pop at lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment