1. they are NOT kidding about crazy hormones. i shed a tear over chicken salad and other idiotic issues this week.
2. tug-of-war at track and field day is a no no.
3. don't eat cold lunch meat when you're pregnant. apparently they aren't kidding about that either. i am now taking a haitus from jimmy john's for the rest of the summer.
4. picking a paint color for the nursery is hard. there are way too many shades of pale green.
5. don't show above stated hormonal swings in front of fourth graders. they will start crazy rumors during recess. i had diffuse rumors that scott and i were splitting up! seriously?
6. even if you tell your husband to use a drop cloth when painting the nursery; he will forget to move it and spill primer on the carpet.
that's all. :)