birthday truths about laura.
1. Earlier this year I had a senior in HS work in my classroom with me. I didn't consider myself that much older than her. I felt like I was not THAT far removed from HS. FALSE. I'm old and I know I'm old because I thought that.
2. I still shop at American Eagle, mostly the jewelry section...but still. I've been wearing their clothes for 13 years. HOLY CRAP.
3. I watched Beauty and the Beast with Lilly on Sunday and cried during the song when they are dancing in the ballroom and she was wearing her yellow dress because I started to think of Lilly falling in love one day.
4. I don't want to give up the nighttime milk. It's bad enough I gave up the nighttime bottle (it's now in a sippy) but I crave that last cuddle before bed. CRAVE.
5. I put lilly to bed early on Monday nights so I can be on the couch. in pjs. with a snack before the bachelor starts. ;)
6. my craft room? is my kitchen. and it looks horrendous. like a bomb went off. a bomb filled with satin and embroidery floss. BOMB.
7. my daughter is dramatic. she's. just. like. me.
8. If I had to eat the same meal everyday for every meal it would be.... Chic-fil-a Number 1 extra pickles with Polynesian sauce and a Dr. pepper.
9. I love coffee creamer more than the coffee.
10. E! news is the only news I watch and I'm ok with that.
Happy 1st of February! :)