Wednesday, February 23, 2011

seven and sooooo excited.

SEVEN!

7 years ago I graduated college and COULD NOT wait to be outta class and into a classROOM of my own.  I was done with papers. Done with rubrics. Done with professors. Done with projects. and cramming. and procrastinating. and flying by the seat of pants.

7 years later? I AM THRILLLLLLLLLLLED to be going back. Back to projects. Back to lessons. Back to learning. Back to absorbing. Back to networking. Back to collaborating. Back to a LOT less tuition!!



In 7 days, I'm a student again. Indie Business 3.0 starts in one week! HOLLA. I am bouncing off the walls with excitement. I can't wait  to challenge myself and my business. I am so anxious and plan on  soaking up all the goodness and loveliness that is LA, Lisa, and Jill.

I have some goals for myself for this class. Wanna hear em'? Course you do. :)

1. Learn more about myself--I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone. I'm taking a little leap of lillypie faith. Could I one day make this a full time job? Can I juggle family, teaching, lillypie, and a social life?  Am I talented or creative enough to compete?

2. Develop a business plan-- No-- my notebook coded with doodles probably isn't the best organizational tool.  Hearts for "shipped' and stars for 'paid'  --while endearing and semi-adorable WILL. NOT. CUT. IT. anymore.

3. MEET NEW FRIENDS--creative crafty color loving friends. If you're stopping by from the Forum...HIIII!!!!!! ::waving with a cheesy grin::


Get excited friends. Lillypie is ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER!




..........
.......
...
.


oooh. almost forgot. I'm featured  over on The Anderson Crew. Emily is  hosting a crazy amazing giveaway and it ends Wednesday. Go see!! and enter!!



13 comments:

  1. I saw this somewhere else too...I was interested in it! How much does it cost? I went to the link but could not find price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good for you! Best of luck with this new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl! This is incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool you are doing this!!! If you ever want me to do a giveaway or talk about your products on my blog I would love to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indieeeeee! Holla back pal!! ;) I'm so antsy to get started, it's insane!! Can't wait to get to know you better! We're going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WISH I had your motivation about school. I can not wait to be done done done!!! I want to be a teacher too so even when I'm done, I guess I'll never really be done with school. Good Luck! I think your goals are fantastic, HOLLA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! I am excited to chat more with ya in class! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. just came across your blog! It's great! this is such a great post girl :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Props to you for going back to school, I have been considering it for some time! But the thought of studying for hours and any tuition make me cringe!! Excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to get started too! I think we can download our workbooks today!!! Thanks for the link love by the way. I've got you on mine too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi - I'm a fellow student too - I haven't opened up shop yet but I plan to later this year :)

    I hope we can be blog pals :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a fellow student and I live just south of Indy! I had to stop reading comments over there and come over here and comment!!!! SOOOO excited to find a "local yokel"!!! We can have study dates! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Love your paid/shipped system. I'm a student too!

    ReplyDelete