Friday, September 13, 2013

My first before/after shot


Update: No. They still don't fit. Yes. I'm obsessing. Yes. It's a problem. Yes. I'm going crazy over rings.

Moving on...

Today marks my 13th  week on weight watchers. If you're teetering with giving it a try. My three month  opinion is DO IT. The motivation and success I'm feeling way out weigh (see what I did there ((WINK))?) the cost in my opinion. I signed up during one of their free months. I think this month is one as well?  As long as you stick with it--and do the plan by the books----you'll see results.

Wins: Went clothes shopping yesterday. Down two full sizes since June. Get the heck outta here 16's!!!!! I put ALL my 16s in a large trash bag and took them to Goodwill. They are OUT OF MY HOUSE. So freeing. I did have the moment of "But what if I gain in back? or get pregnant again? and if, if if ifffy iffety iff?" and then I swallowed the worries and kicked that  size outta my life. I'm done with it. FOREVER. Cuss word.

and ooooooooooooooooh it felt so good.



Work: Right now I'm working on running. I'd like to challenge myself to run a 5K in the late winter/early spring. Right now, I can't run a full mile start to finish without walking. I'm mostly too scared to push myself. I have this weird phobia that I'll pass out, break my ankle, or explode into glitter if I do. Gonna push through that this week. *Hopefully*


I'm enjoying this new me. I knew I was always inside of here. I was just being suffocated by fast food, guilt, and 27 pounds extra baggage.







6 comments:

  1. Girl you look amazing! Congratulations on the accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so, so, so happy for you!!! I don't even know you and I'm happy for you!! I can't wait to keep seeing your updates. Do you read Loves of Life?? She's a HUGE inspiration & you are that for many people now, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you! you now have me hooked on her blog! I LOVE IT! :)

      Delete
  3. You look fabulous! And you can really see the confidence in your eyes!! Way to kick those clothes out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I'm tinkering with starting Paleo after reading about all your adventures. ;)

      Delete