Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm pregnant, ya'll!

First of all, let me say that I'm so excited to be pregnant! Scott and I are so excited to be parents. We both have excellent families and cannot wait to add to the gang. We are blessed to be pregnant so soon, easing my fear of infertility. While it will definitely take some getting used to, we're going to be great parents, I'm sure of it. Oh, and Christmases are going to be SUPER FUN!

Secondly, I'm scared out of my mind. Those of you that know me, know that I am very scared and intimidated by babies. They are cute, cuddly, and possibly the most terrorfying things on the planet! Let's see--wobbly necks, teensy tummies that fill up with gas, toxic farts, projectile poop, ahhh..I have to stop. So, the way I see it....I have t-minus 6.5 months to get over my fear. Now, who has an infant that I can hold.....

No comments:

Post a Comment