Thursday, March 12, 2009

In case you were wondering....

::Disclaimer:: This is 100% borrowed from a few blogs that I read occasionally. I thought it was cute and C and P'd. Copyright Blair 2009. :)

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: maintained, but B-L-O-A-T-E-D
Maternity clothes? nope-however, I've done my fair share of lurking at Target
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I still can't get enough of it.
Best moment this week: We had our monthly appointment and heard the heartbeat again. Heart rate was 160, which I'm told is pretty high. GIRL?!?!?!?
Movement: NONE, of course.
Food cravings: Big, crunchy, loaded, crisp salads and anything with buffalo sauce on it
Gender: leaning a wee bit towards girl for now
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Buttoning my pants
What I am looking forward to: Being able to tell people that I am three months pregnant!
Weekly Wisdom: not feeling too full of wisdom at this moment...sorry!
Milestones: I'm up past 9:00!!!! (Most likely due to my 3 hour nap from 5-8) :-)

1 comment:

  1. I think this will be a great site! Your artsy-fartsy-ness and creative writing will make is funny and full of fun facts. Hope to see lots of pictures as things change. Love,dad

    ReplyDelete