Thursday, June 18, 2009

Negative Nancy has been Banished!

So, when I started this blog, my intentions were for it to be an HONEST account of my pregnancy. I wanted to be able to look back a year from now and relive my joyful and scary experiences. I didn't want to just detail the warm and fuzzy motherly moments, but the hair pulling and neurotic as well. That being said, I just reread my last post (I shall call it my woe-is-me post) and decided that I want this post to be about my most recent glorious and kicking-my-heel moments that I've had. I like lists (I get this from my mama) so here we go!

1. We have a name and I loooove it. ~Lilly Claire Gambrel~
Her initials just happen to be LC.....love that too. :)

2. I finished painting all her furniture this week. It looks ADORABLE! I'll post some pictures once I get around to taking them.

3. As of this Saturday, I will have a sister! My brother is getting married to a wonderful gal and I'm so excited to have her in my life PERMANETLY. :) :) I'm thinking we'll do all those things I wanted to do with a sister growing up. We'll have sleepovers, put makeup on my brother, giggle, prank call boys, share clothes, and make cucumber masks. Juuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding! But I seriously can't wait to have her around.

4. Lilly moves a lot. There is not other feeling like it! It's weird, a tad uncomfortable, and amazing all at once. I enjoy it oh-so-much.

5. Paradise Bakery Cookies

6. I received a book from one of my favorite students from last year on the last day of school and I just looked at it this week and noticed she wrote in it. She wrote on the inside: "Welcome baby Gambrel! You have an amazing mother. Welcome to the world." ::melts::

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment