Thursday, September 3, 2009

d day....i mean c day.

3 weeks
21 days
504 hours
30,240 minutes
1,814,400 seconds

until Lilly is born!


Tuesday we had an appt and ultrasound to check on my dear breech baby. She's content and staying where she's at. She's in a frank breech position. Which means that she's contorted her body to look like an all-beef frank. jjjj/kkkk. No really, she's sitting in my ute like V. Butt down. She's literally kicking herself in the face. We'll have a little chat about this when she arrives. :)

We met with the dr. after the ultrasound and she walked in, opened up her calendar, and said "pick her birthday!" It was the most surreal thing! Talk about pressure! At first we (scott and I) just looked at each other with dumb grins on our faces. I was giggling like a nutso. He resembled a deer in headlights. After we were over our flash-back to middle school, we ended up choosing Friday, September 25th.

I'm doing much better with my fears of c-section. I'm still nervous and am sure there will be tears the morning of, but I'm just trying to focus on the fact that I'm doing the best thing for Lilly. I can't very well let her enter this beautiful world arse first. That's not very lady-like now is it....


Three weeks until our lives are forever changed. Ahhhh!!! :) :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know you had a blog?! LOVE it. So excited for you to hold that babe in your arms so soon!!

    ReplyDelete