Sunday, August 30, 2009

end of my 8th montharoo


How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 38 (sheesh!) It is hard for me to admit that.
Maternity clothes? : oh good lord, yes

Stretch marks? surprisingly, no!
Sleep: Takes 6 pillows

Best moment this week: putting together her swing and realizing in a MONTH she will be in it.

Movement: Lots! I've figured out her sleep and awake patterns I think.
Food cravings: burritos and orange juice ( not together!)

Labor Signs: I *think* I've had some Braxton Hicks contractions. I'm not sure though.

Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake!

What I miss: Bending over without feeling like I'm going to do a face plant
What I am looking forward to: Going to a Reds game today ( a little worried about the comfort issue), meeting Lilly in a few weeks, and my maternity leave. Teaching + being waaaay pregnant=not much fun.

Weekly Wisdom: Accessories are fun to buy when pregnant because they always fit! :)

Milestones: I schedule Lilly's C-Section on Wednesday. Holy mother cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment