Wednesday, November 17, 2010

inspired

What inspires me to create?
Well....it of course changes daily if not hourly  because....
1. I am a woman
2. I am Laura

RIGHT now I simply cannot get enough of ruffles.
The chips are tasty, and I'm so glad they have riddddddddddddddges, but I'm talking light, airy, add a touch of whimsy ruffles.

::SWOON::: ruffles 

Tonight I've been creating some new designs for my shop for the holidays. I found my self creating a ruffle pattern over and over. Ruffles and layers.

So tonight, err-- today what-have-you I'm inpired by pretty ruffles.

Ruffles on petticoats for baby birthdays {with a matching headband of course}
 umm...yes please!



 these shoes immediately caught my eye...which is ironic because if I was wearing them?
I'd no doubt need catching. as  I stumbled down the stairs, street, outta the car, while attempting to breathe.

What has been inspiring you lately?


all photos found {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment