Sunday, July 5, 2009

27 weeks


How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs






Maternity clothes? : pants/shorts. I'm worried that once I'm back in "real-people" clothes I might forget to zip or button! It's nice wearing the pull-up/kid style for a while!
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Awwww. I miss you.
Best moment this week: Little lady is getting stronger! I was laying out this week (per usual) and I was resting my book that I was reading on my stomach. My book started bouncing! She's moving my whole stomach now when she flops around. I laughed...out loud.

Movement: Lots! It's the best part of pregnancy.



Food cravings: This week I couldn't get enough ice cream down my throat.
Gender: I hope she's still a girl! :)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? shallow!


What I miss: sleeping on my back


What I am looking forward to: LOTS! My first shower is TODAY! :) My best is also having her second son, beckett this week! Can't wait to meet him! I also start my every two week appointments this week!



Weekly Wisdom: Don't lay out when it's over 90 degrees. No, being in the water the whole time doesn't help.


Milestones: Lilly's nursery is 90% complete

No comments:

Post a Comment