FED EX SHOWED UP
with my April Stitch fix. RAISE THE EVER LOVING ROOF.
a bright spot in a gloomy Monday friends!
Tops this month were two tab sleeved blouses and a striped tank.
- While I think the tab sleeved blouses are adorable I already own one from my last fix. I do think the polka dot one is quite precious.
- White blouse is cute---but not workable into my current wardrobe. That means it will probably hang a lot and that means I should not keep it
- The tank is versatile, cute, unlike anything I already own, and different --I also have a love affair with stripes. It hung oddly on me though. And that made me super sad---I was going to keep it--but decided that I didn't need another adorable tank that fit weird. I would WANT to wear it but know that it would probably end up in a frustrated pile during a rushed morning because it just felt weird on me.
- Shorts were adorable.
- Jeans were boot cut. I KNOW that it's making a comeback. However I cannot get back on the boot leg jean wagon. Too many bad memories of wet pant legs, fraying hems, and hiding of my shoes. #toomanyjncosinmiddleschool To be honest slipping on a flared jean makes to slingshot back to 1997---thanks but no thanks #longlivetheskinnies
This month I kept one item, the shorts.
This fix didn't knock it out of the park for me. I was expecting puppies, rainbows, and fireworks like the MARCH fix. This might happen and I understand that. Someone who doesn't know me personally is picking out items for me---it will happen. I had to ask myself some questions..
- did I have fun? yeppppppp
- was this easier than dragging preschoolers to the mall? yeeeppppppppp
- did I find something i loved? yeppppppppp
- did I spend crazy amounts of money? nooppppppeeeeee $33 for the shorts.
Stitch fix still has my shopping heart. I'm already looking forward to next month. I requested some fun vacation attire for my excursion to the beach. I can't wait to see what they pick!
Check out my three month review HERE!
Would you like to give Stitch Fix a try? Use my referral link below if you want. I'll be honest, if you sign up through me I get $25 to spend on my next fix. and that's awesome. the end. :)