Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I blinked and it was over

We went to the lake this weekend with the fam. A sorta last hooorahrah of the summer.  We gamed. We laked. We ate Crownies !!COOKIE!!! BROWNIES!! {I'll let that sink in for a moment. I know....} While there, Lilly came down with a fever and  she turned into a sort of cranky tired sweetheart maniac. She's all better now. Don't you just love those worst possible times to get sick baby moments? 



sick...but a HAM nonetheless.

So I'm back from the hoorahrah and  in a moments notice my life went from ahh....summer. lemonade. napping. oprah. shopping. pool. lunch dates.giggling. cheerios. sippy cups. love. blazing hot summer breeze blasting to

bulletin boards! class lists! name tags! curriculum! behavior plans!  new principal! what do I wear for parent night! PARENT NIGHT!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


I miss summer already.

3 comments:

  1. Could she be cuter? I hope you have a good start to the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...at least you don't look like a moose in everything you own for parent night. I know you can remember the feeling, hanging bulletin boards...with a bowling ball in your belly. But I'm freaking out with you in total sisterhood solidarity. ARGH!

    ReplyDelete