Thursday, July 5, 2012

daily snaps v.2



That countdown should now say 4.:)

things the month of june taught me.

1.  culver's has the best marshmallow milk shakes
2. a two year old summer is magical
3. squeezable applesauce is a FANTASTIC invention.
4. visits to your college hometown will make you feel young and old at the same time.
5. i had NO idea what hot meant until this summer.


Happy Friday, friends!!

oh, and i'm lauralillypie on instagram if ya care to join.  the month of july will be full of little squishy baby pictures. ;)

2 comments:

  1. ADORE these! :) Hope you are feeling well momma! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! I found your blog when you responded to my comment on HelloHue.com - and I just saw on Twitter that your sweet baby is here! I hope your anti-birth plan went well :) Can't wait to keep reading and hear more!

    ReplyDelete