Sunday, May 2, 2010

that remax balloon is a real friend getter

Driving home Friday I got stopped by a train. Every time I take this dern route I get stopped. And because I'm brilliant, I always justify going that route again because THIS TIME I won't get stopped. Well, whattaya know.

Anyway. Not the purpose of the story.

Sitting behind a long line of other unfortunate commuters I peek back at my babe in the backseat. She turns to look out the window and the legs start kicking and she smiles her big "am thuh cutesssttt wuuuuun" grin and does her suck in her breath excited squeal. Usually she saves those- I'm going nuts because I'm a chubby baby- routine for when she sees her favorites. You know mom, dad, glow worm, powercords, bottle. I was puzzled as to who or what she was smiling at so I peeked out the window to see what it was.

IT WAS A HUGE BILLBOARD OF A REALTOR!!! Right in her view. That Remax realtor was smiling right at her. Apparently she made a new friend. Could be useful when we sell our house. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That's so funny! She must be a smiley one! The pink headband you commented on I actually made. It just fabric! She has about 5 of them in all different fabrics! They are really easy!

    ReplyDelete