Wednesday, June 22, 2011

anniversary sale {kickoff}

Lillypie turns one on July 6th! 
{Can you believe that?}


To celebrate one full year of lillypie ruffles and flowers--we're having a big celebration.


In a way, I feel like lillypie has allowed me to become MORE of myself. I've taken risks. I've learned to love my own style. I've met some really fun and amazing women. I've honed my creativitity and learned how to share my passions. HECK, I've learned how to fill out business tax papers!



Starting TODAY--everything in the shop is BOGO 50% off.
{womp!}

use this sale to STOCK up!
.......no limit....
buy some goodies for you
and get some goodies for your little one for a great price.
and you know....you can share ALL my headbands.
They'll fit your 4 month old and stretch to fit you as well.
it's important to know that when shopping you'll have to purchase your items at full price
and after checkout
I'll reimburse your paypal account the discount.
Etsy requires me to do it this way.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Happy Shopping!!
:)


2 comments: