Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday




I've decided I'd like to participate in Seattle Smith's Wishful Wednesday posts. I've read some from other gals and I always enjoy reading them. I also loooove taking surveys and thinking about what Myyyyy answers would be.





'I wish' .... I could spend three
minutes in
Carrie Underwood's shoes!





Carrie is fabulous for so many reasons.

I'd love to meet her (read: BE HER ) mostly because secretly I KNOW we'd be BFF. Have you ever had that? You see a celebrity or a person on a reality show and you just "feel" like you'd be friends? Well, I do that a lot. I think I would be best gal pals with Carrie, Serena VanDerWoodsen, and Tenley from the bachelor :) I'm pretty sure I'd smack Vienna in the face. Side note: HOW IS SHE STILL THERE?? Besides Carrie's obvious amazing voice, she's beautiful. I always want to immulate her hair and look forward to award shows so I can see what she wears. I coveted the silver sparkly one she wore to the CMA's. I would wear that dress everywhere. I've been to one of her concerts and she tooooaaattttalllly waved at me. Once again, BFF. She has a huge heart and I believe she is truely genuine not letting fame get to her head. BFF's....I'm telling you!



Who would Lilly wanna be? hmmm....probably her Leo Lion toy. She hearts that thing so much. She kisses and loves all over it. Or maybe her pink blankey...it's a toss up.



Who would your three mintues be with?

No comments:

Post a Comment