Tuesday, July 20, 2010

in.a.store.holy.cow. :)

Lillypie.accessories is now being sold at Diversity Consignment in Brownsburg!! If you're from the burg or are in the vincinity check it out. Diversity Consignment is a cute little boutique full of fabulous finds. There is currently an old vintage turquoise ring I'm eyeing there. You can also find gently used clothing, furniture, china, collectibles, and of course adorable little lillypies. I. mean. really. I am beyond excited that I have some of my designs in an actual store. I know I've said this before but I am having so much fun doing this. Like rollercoaster with ice cream and getting a killer tan fun.  Here are a few pictures of my display.





Oh what's that? You have a store? and you want to carry lillypie? Perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment